Bakoncraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Skip8380's Jr.Mod or Mod appilcation

2 posters

Go down

Skip8380's Jr.Mod or Mod appilcation Empty Skip8380's Jr.Mod or Mod appilcation

Post  skip8380 Sat Jun 23, 2012 11:45 pm

Full Username: Skip8380
Playtime: 8 days probably 9 in a week or 2.
How often do you play, and for how long?: I play once a day or more and i try to be on as long as possible but i do have other things in life and sometimes the server gets boring because of no players online.
Rank Desired: Jr.Mod or Mod (You pick what you think would suit me)
Why do you deserve staff? Be as thorough as possible: The reasons i deserve to be a staff member is a work hard to keep the server clean. I know most the commands in and out. (I'm still learning the new ones) I am the only player from the first map who is still here and isn't a staff member so i fell left out a bit. I use most of my time when i'm on the server trying to stop arguments, greifers, spammers, ect but i see too many when staff are offline and all i can to is try to keep the other players calm because i can do nothing else. This morning i stopped a huge argument which most of the players were in because someone wasn't going away and it would have been helpful if i had the power to mute the players who were disrespecting the player who wasn't leaving when asked. Khizer was online at the time but afk Razz
Small 2-3 Sentence Description of yourself: I am a kind, helpful,loving person. I like to play soccer climb rocks indoors and outdoors. I like to give back to people, groups and communities who have helped me in games or in real life. I'm an Australian and i don't think you have a staff member from here so maybe that's why i don't see many staff.
How much time could you be on the server weekly?: I'm on the server from 10-14 hours a week. If i was a staff member the numbers would higher like 14-17
How long have you played Minecraft?: Since 1.6 Smile
How much bukkit plugin experience do you have: I have a lot of experience will bukkit since i have been mod and admin on a few servers with bukkit.

Thanks for read. Skip8380
skip8380
skip8380

Back to top Go down

Skip8380's Jr.Mod or Mod appilcation Empty Re: Skip8380's Jr.Mod or Mod appilcation

Post  skip8380 Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:26 pm

Cub can you please look at this. Smile
skip8380
skip8380

Back to top Go down

Skip8380's Jr.Mod or Mod appilcation Empty Re: Skip8380's Jr.Mod or Mod appilcation

Post  cublikefoot Fri Jul 06, 2012 9:42 pm

skip8380 wrote:Cub can you please look at this. Smile

I did.
cublikefoot
cublikefoot
Admin

https://bakoncraft.123.st

Back to top Go down

Post  skip8380 Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:54 am

Lol. Can you please consider this. Smile
skip8380
skip8380

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum