Bakoncraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Ranked! Cub Pls Read.

3 posters

Go down

Need Ranked! Cub Pls Read. Empty Need Ranked! Cub Pls Read.

Post  FinB Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:29 pm

Cub,
This is coming late because I had to dig through emails to find my password for Forums. I've let MommaToad And MissLadyl09 know that I've needed to be ranked. Mommatoad has known for a while if you need to confirm it with her. I realize how late that this is coming to you. But remember when you were gone for a week and when you came back the playtime sum was messed up and you had to fix it. The time that I had played while you were gone never registered correctly and neither did my friend's that I brought that was new to the server. I know that a lot of people got fixed but mine was not. I'm not angry or upset nor do I want to be ranked up really high. I am asking to be ranked to Super and no further than that. I played 6 to 8 hours each day for 3 of the days while you were gone with my friend. Not counting the time I played alone which is fine. I only remember it so well because it was the first time I had 3 days off in a row within a few months. And because it was the first time my friend and I got to play together so we spent each morning to late afternoon playing and there were times in the late evening we played for a few more. Adding the time lost to the time I have now would put me over Super but Super is all I'm asking. Again I'm sorry this hasn't come sooner and I apologize to MommaToad and MissLadyl09 for the hassle I've caused to them. I would have gotten a hold sooner if I had Skype but I do not. And it has taken me an hour to find my password for forums in my emails.

Finbheara

Last edited by FinB on Thu Jul 26, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left out words in a sentence)

FinB

Back to top Go down

Need Ranked! Cub Pls Read. Empty hmm

Post  FinB Fri Jul 27, 2012 4:31 pm

Lost 45 minutes this morning due to playtime sum error again.

FinB

Back to top Go down

Need Ranked! Cub Pls Read. Empty Re: Need Ranked! Cub Pls Read.

Post  cublikefoot Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:02 pm

FinB wrote:Lost 45 minutes this morning due to playtime sum error again.

Sorry about this, no you did not lose time, it still recorded time, but would not display it to the user.
cublikefoot
cublikefoot
Admin

https://bakoncraft.123.st

Back to top Go down

Post  FinB Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:10 pm

cublikefoot wrote:

Sorry about this, no you did not lose time, it still recorded time, but would not display it to the user.

Alright I won't argue over it, it's 45 minutes. Though have you spoken to Momma yet about my post above? Will I be fixed?

FinB

Back to top Go down

Post  cublikefoot Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:01 pm

FinB wrote:
cublikefoot wrote:

Alright I won't argue over it, it's 45 minutes. Though have you spoken to Momma yet about my post above? Will I be fixed?

I have not spoken to MommaToad yet.
cublikefoot
cublikefoot
Admin

https://bakoncraft.123.st

Back to top Go down

Post  MommaToad Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:25 pm

cublikefoot wrote:

I have not spoken to MommaToad yet.

Ahh yes. I remember this well. Playtime was messed up big time and he was on way more than I even was and I was living on Bakon at the time. I can verify he was in fact on at least 24 hours during the 3 days in question.
MommaToad
MommaToad

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down