Bakoncraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't bring drama on Bakon!

5 posters

Go down

Don't bring drama on Bakon! Empty Don't bring drama on Bakon!

Post  MissLadyL09 Sun Jun 17, 2012 1:37 pm

Hello,
Lately I've noticed that some of the players seem to like bringing their drama or conflicts over to Bakon. I'm sorry but I'm gonna suggest for players to take their drama on Skype and keep it away from Bakon. People who come on Minecraft want to build and have fun but instead they come to a server where 4-5 people are fighting over the dumbest crap like getting demoted or who knows what. Please have consideration for the players who want to come on Bakon to ENJOY themselves and to be away from irl crap. It doesn't help when they come to a server where people are whining, fighting, and just acting bratty. We're trying to have people go on Bakon and to stay there. Not to make them feel like they need to leave because of all the nonsense going on. Thank you
-MissLadyL09
MissLadyL09
MissLadyL09

Back to top Go down

Don't bring drama on Bakon! Empty Re: Don't bring drama on Bakon!

Post  cublikefoot Sun Jun 17, 2012 6:50 pm

Well said.
cublikefoot
cublikefoot
Admin

https://bakoncraft.123.st

Back to top Go down

Don't bring drama on Bakon! Empty Kudos Miss

Post  FinB Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:53 am

I totally agree with you. I would also like to point out the recent act of Griefing. I would like to thank Momma Toad and all who helped figure out who Griefed my home. The Admin do the best job that they can in response to people. Whether it be helping them figure something out, helping them build after the player acquires the mats to build. I like this, it means that they are working hard. We all need to remember that these Admins also are trying to do things and play for themselves and socialize with everyone. Please be respectful to them as well as keep in mind that there are times when it will take them a while to get to you. Just remember they can only do so much at once and that you're going to have to wait your turn. Be patient with them. I know it's hard for the majority of the younger ones but it's something you'll learn. Also keep the rules fresh in your mind, be respectful and helpful to other people. I wasn't on your other servers but coming into this one, whether you be new like me or an older player from the other server. I hope that more new people arrive and that they enjoy playing with those of us here for the fun. Let's be honest, who wants to play on a server with a small amount of people? You might as well be playing single player mode.

<3

Finbheara

FinB

Back to top Go down

Don't bring drama on Bakon! Empty Thank you :)

Post  MissLadyL09 Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:30 pm

FinB wrote:I totally agree with you. I would also like to point out the recent act of Griefing. I would like to thank Momma Toad and all who helped figure out who Griefed my home. The Admin do the best job that they can in response to people. Whether it be helping them figure something out, helping them build after the player acquires the mats to build. I like this, it means that they are working hard. We all need to remember that these Admins also are trying to do things and play for themselves and socialize with everyone. Please be respectful to them as well as keep in mind that there are times when it will take them a while to get to you. Just remember they can only do so much at once and that you're going to have to wait your turn. Be patient with them. I know it's hard for the majority of the younger ones but it's something you'll learn. Also keep the rules fresh in your mind, be respectful and helpful to other people. I wasn't on your other servers but coming into this one, whether you be new like me or an older player from the other server. I hope that more new people arrive and that they enjoy playing with those of us here for the fun. Let's be honest, who wants to play on a server with a small amount of people? You might as well be playing single player mode.

<3

Finbheara

Thank you Fin! I'm glad to know that you are able to recognize how hard the staff works in order to help the players on Bakon. I think most of them don't realize that yes, we are staff but we also have plans of playing and building on the server. As soon as I log on the server I get spammed with help requests and I try my best to get through everyone's requests as fast as I am able to do so. Not only that but I strive to be very patient and tolerant whenever staff gets disrespected just because we don't cater to everyone's whims and enforce the server rules. I don't like the fact how staff gets taken for granted. No matter how tired or stressed we are, we don't deny their requests for help nor do we complain. We just do it, because we want to help and would like for players to be content. Maybe you all don't realize that on other servers, staff could care less about half of the help requests that you impose on us. Also for the record, admins are not party poopers. We just try to enforce server rules so that there isn't any trouble or drama going around. This server is about playing Minecraft, not about staff giving you free items. If you want to play on a creative server go for it! I'm sure there are tons of those out there. However, that's not what Bakon is all about. Bakon is a survival server which means you have to work for your items and build without getting staff to do it for you.
MissLadyL09
MissLadyL09

Back to top Go down

Post  cublikefoot Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:08 pm

duiosfghpfoaudjopf[ssgjp[dfg
cublikefoot
cublikefoot
Admin

https://bakoncraft.123.st

Back to top Go down

Post  bobalicious1901 Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:36 pm

Bears

bobalicious1901

Back to top Go down

Don't bring drama on Bakon! Empty Num num num

Post  Prozo Sun Jul 29, 2012 1:22 am

Num num num <3
Prozo
Prozo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down