Bakoncraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving Maybe.

2 posters

Go down

Leaving Maybe. Empty Leaving Maybe.

Post  skip8380 Sun Jul 01, 2012 4:26 am

Guys I'm bored of this server really if I'm going to be mod just tell me now and i will stay the only reason I will stay is if I get a staff position. I have other servers which I like more like the novscraft servers (Faction Wars & PvP). I will log on from time to time but it will be rare. So say your goodbyes and stuff ect. If I don't get a staff position i will be doing a big drop at spawn i will tell you when and what time. You don't want to miss it because i have lots of cool things like 57 diamonds, dia armor, enchanted stuff. Cool things like that.

-skip8380
skip8380
skip8380

Back to top Go down

Leaving Maybe. Empty Re: Leaving Maybe.

Post  xXsneakypebbleXx Sat Aug 04, 2012 12:25 am

Thats too bad i will be sad to see you leave, don't forget to visit me im thinking about restarting pebbleburg maybe you could help Wink? LOL But seriously even though you are moving to do a bigger and brighter things i wanna say goodbye and thank you for all the times you helped me with a project. If im cruizin' on another server with 5 diamond blocks and u get on i will giv u 3 (Ima selfish shellfish) bcuz your my bronie and i cant repay you enough for supplies and help when i started my city. Good luck to u and have fun on whatever servers you please! tongue

-Your Friend Peb

xXsneakypebbleXx

Back to top Go down

Post  skip8380 Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:00 am

xXsneakypebbleXx wrote:Thats too bad i will be sad to see you leave, don't forget to visit me im thinking about restarting pebbleburg maybe you could help Wink? LOL But seriously even though you are moving to do a bigger and brighter things i wanna say goodbye and thank you for all the times you helped me with a project. If im cruizin' on another server with 5 diamond blocks and u get on i will giv u 3 (Ima selfish shellfish) bcuz your my bronie and i cant repay you enough for supplies and help when i started my city. Good luck to u and have fun on whatever servers you please! tongue

-Your Friend Peb

If you do I will help mange it and stuff. I do come on the server from time to time. I would come on more often ish if you do restart pebbleburg. Because it was a great city!
skip8380
skip8380

Back to top Go down

Post  skip8380 Wed Aug 08, 2012 7:02 am

Pebble I would never leave forever! I have picked to come on from time to time.
skip8380
skip8380

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum