cub i need ur help! miss banned me for no reason!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

cub i need ur help! miss banned me for no reason!

Post  Mesbah021 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:06 pm

miss decided to ban me because i was getting my rollercoast tracks from foxville and then ninja came and started taking them all and i got mad and told miss hes griefing and she said i dont care ask someone else. and no other admin was playing. and then dumb female dog miss decided to ban me because after she didnt do shit for me i called her a dumb admin and she banned me for that. even after that dumb female dog didnt help me when ninja was griefing my roller coaster! all i wanted was my fucking tracks back. and btw she called me a idiot once today and once yesterday. she also called me a lazy bum and i have screen shots to prove everything! FUUUUCK MISS.


Last edited by Mesbah021 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : something got edited)
avatar
Mesbah021

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 21
Location : los angeles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Nope.

Post  MissLadyL09 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:37 pm

You were banned for disrespecting me again when I told you to leave me out of your conflict that you normally have with your friends. I also told you that I had the right to not have to help you. Also, the issue was that Ninja was removing something you had left behind seeing how a.) You no longer live in the town and b.) You weren't bothered enough to remove them yourself once you ditched the town. The only thing that I can do for you is to tell Ninja to give you back the tracks but that's it. You no longer live there so I don't see why you care. Also, I told you MANY times not to disrespect staff again yet you continue to do so because a.) You're immature and b.) You think you can step on anyone just because you have the ability to cry to Cub every single time you misbehave and get punished for it. I only have an issue with you because you disrespect players and staff mostly. Which is unfair, considering how they still go out of their way to help you on your whims. Have a nice day.
avatar
MissLadyL09

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-06-05
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

yes female dog

Post  Mesbah021 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:43 pm

u dont know how the fudge to do ur job u dumb ass female dog go die! i told u to help me cus he was griefing and also i didnt leave that town yet. i still had my stuff there and i was gunna get them back but i needed him to know im getting them back u dumb fuckin female dog! u dont know how to be a admin! i asked him to give me fuckin shiit back but he said no. so wtf are u gunna say now?
avatar
Mesbah021

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 21
Location : los angeles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

yes female dog

Post  Mesbah021 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:43 pm

u dont know how the fudge to do ur job u dumb ass female dog go die! i told u to help me cus he was griefing and also i didnt leave that town yet. i still had my stuff there and i was gunna get them back but i needed him to know im getting them back u dumb fuckin female dog! u dont know how to be a admin! i asked him to give me fuckin shiit back but he said no. so wtf are u gunna say now?
avatar
Mesbah021

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 21
Location : los angeles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Hmm.

Post  MissLadyL09 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 6:55 pm

This is exactly what I'm talking about. You are incapable of respecting anyone because you somehow believe that we're supposed to just take it. I say WE as in the staff as a whole because you like to instigate fights/arguments just for the sake of it. I'm not your servant btw. I'm on the server to help players and help enforce rules that Cub himself has placed and one of them if I recall correctly is, "Do not disrespect staff." By calling me this and that, you're just putting yourself in greater evidence of the kind of person you tend to be on the server. I will not waste my time further. Have a nice day.
avatar
MissLadyL09

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-06-05
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

haaha dumb biiiiiitch

Post  Mesbah021 on Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:38 pm

im not on the server anymore so i doesnt matter if i disrespect u. ur so dumb. when u respect me ill respect u.
avatar
Mesbah021

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 21
Location : los angeles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cub i need ur help! miss banned me for no reason!

Post  cublikefoot on Mon Jul 09, 2012 9:55 pm

Code:
2012-07-10 04:42:49 [INFO] [Master] NINJA12Z: me and lets are
2012-07-10 04:42:55 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: are?
2012-07-10 04:43:00 [INFO] [Master] NINJA12Z: y not
2012-07-10 04:43:04 [INFO] [Master] NINJA12Z: u dont live herer
2012-07-10 04:43:06 [INFO] [CommandBook] (PM) khizer -> MissLadyL09: Was meant to go to there house last friday, but was cancled AGAIN
2012-07-10 04:43:07 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: i do
2012-07-10 04:43:13 [INFO] [CommandBook] (PM) khizer -> MissLadyL09: btw they moved house
2012-07-10 04:43:16 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: i live in the new town that i made with gabe and chaoz
2012-07-10 04:43:17 [INFO] [CommandBook] (PM) MissLadyL09 -> khizer: o.o Oh
2012-07-10 04:43:19 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: awit!
2012-07-10 04:43:20 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: wati!
2012-07-10 04:43:23 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: wat are u talking about?
2012-07-10 04:43:24 [INFO] [CommandBook] (PM) khizer -> MissLadyL09: thats why we dont see them much
2012-07-10 04:43:30 [INFO] [Master] NINJA12Z: ya u live ther
2012-07-10 04:43:35 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: and in foxville
2012-07-10 04:43:36 [INFO] [CommandBook] (PM) MissLadyL09 -> khizer: weird
2012-07-10 04:43:36 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: miss
2012-07-10 04:43:43 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: Don't bother me Mesbah.
2012-07-10 04:43:46 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: Ask Khizer.
2012-07-10 04:43:53 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: im going to take back my tracks
2012-07-10 04:43:55 [INFO] [Master] NINJA12Z: no u cnt live here 2
2012-07-10 04:44:18 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: GRIFER
2012-07-10 04:44:20 [INFO] [Master] NINJA12Z: y not buy it
2012-07-10 04:44:21 [INFO] [CommandBook] (PM) khizer -> MissLadyL09: Muasher stole his dads credit card and made his own server
2012-07-10 04:44:22 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: give back my tracks
2012-07-10 04:44:23 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: its mine
2012-07-10 04:44:25 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: give it back now
2012-07-10 04:44:31 [INFO] [CommandBook] (PM) khizer -> MissLadyL09: Double just left
2012-07-10 04:44:32 [INFO] [CommandBook] (PM) MissLadyL09 -> khizer: o.O oh wow... crazy
2012-07-10 04:44:34 [INFO] [Master] NINJA12Z: shutup ur so annotign
2012-07-10 04:44:36 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: miss hes grieing my rollercoaster
2012-07-10 04:44:45 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: I don't care.
2012-07-10 04:44:45 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: khizer!
2012-07-10 04:44:48 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: Don't bother me.
2012-07-10 04:44:50 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: hes grifeing my rollercoaster
2012-07-10 04:44:54 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: ur a good admin
2012-07-10 04:44:58 [INFO] [CommandBook] (PM) khizer -> MissLadyL09: I am Afk
2012-07-10 04:45:02 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: khizer
2012-07-10 04:45:03 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: He's afk
2012-07-10 04:45:08 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: hes griefeing my rollercoaster
2012-07-10 04:45:08 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: khizer
2012-07-10 04:45:09 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: khizer
2012-07-10 04:45:10 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: hes griefeing my rollercoaster
2012-07-10 04:45:11 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: khizer
2012-07-10 04:45:13 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: hes griefeing my rollercoaster
2012-07-10 04:45:14 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: khizer
2012-07-10 04:45:15 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: hes griefeing my rollercoaster
2012-07-10 04:45:18 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: Stop spamming.
2012-07-10 04:45:21 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: im not spamming
2012-07-10 04:45:23 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: Go cry to Cub about it.
2012-07-10 04:45:26 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: if u would help its not spam
2012-07-10 04:45:29 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: wtf dude
2012-07-10 04:45:35 [INFO] [CommandBook] (PM) khizer -> MissLadyL09: lol
2012-07-10 04:45:37 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: I'm sure he'll help you.
2012-07-10 04:45:39 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: ur the worst admin in theworlf
2012-07-10 04:45:39 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: <3
2012-07-10 04:45:41 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: world*
2012-07-10 04:45:46 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: I know.
2012-07-10 04:45:49 [INFO] [Master] NINJA12Z: no
2012-07-10 04:45:49 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: Go cry me a rivaaaah.
2012-07-10 04:45:52 [INFO] [Novice] fib98: miss is a very good admin
2012-07-10 04:45:53 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: lol
2012-07-10 04:45:55 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: ima tell cub
2012-07-10 04:45:56 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: no shes not
2012-07-10 04:45:58 [INFO] [Master] NINJA12Z: yes
2012-07-10 04:45:58 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: Go ahead.
2012-07-10 04:46:00 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: Tell him.
2012-07-10 04:46:03 [INFO] [Apprentice] CHAOZNhQ: ya rite on miss rite on
2012-07-10 04:46:05 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: she doesnt know how to handle #!@%
2012-07-10 04:46:05 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: I told Cub I wasn't help you anyway.
2012-07-10 04:46:08 [INFO] [Master] NINJA12Z: before she was mean to me -.-
2012-07-10 04:46:09 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: orly
2012-07-10 04:46:09 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: So he knows.
2012-07-10 04:46:14 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: ninja
2012-07-10 04:46:16 [INFO] [Master] NINJA12Z: but now shes cool
2012-07-10 04:46:27 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: i love how u talk $?&! about her everytime i was on skype with u
2012-07-10 04:46:30 [INFO] [Legend] letsgetiton14: miss do you still hate me
2012-07-10 04:46:36 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: No, Lets.
2012-07-10 04:46:37 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: btw ima show cub how u griefed my stuff
2012-07-10 04:46:39 [INFO] [Legend] letsgetiton14: yay
2012-07-10 04:46:42 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: I don't hate anyone.
2012-07-10 04:46:45 [INFO] [Apprentice] CHAOZNhQ: mesbah miss still hates me but shes not a b aboot it
2012-07-10 04:47:02 [INFO] [Master] NINJA12Z: dude mesbah u dont live here
2012-07-10 04:47:07 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: SO WHAT?
2012-07-10 04:47:10 [INFO] [CommandBook] (PM) khizer -> MissLadyL09: the thing is mesbah crys to cub at the wrong times so cub dont know the truth
2012-07-10 04:47:13 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: its still my tracks!
2012-07-10 04:47:17 [INFO] [CommandBook] (PM) MissLadyL09 -> khizer: I know :/
2012-07-10 04:47:23 [INFO] [Master] NINJA12Z: u have like a billion dollars
2012-07-10 04:47:25 [INFO] [CommandBook] (PM) MissLadyL09 -> khizer: But oh well..
2012-07-10 04:47:26 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: i have the right to take back my tracks
2012-07-10 04:47:26 [INFO] [CommandBook] (PM) khizer -> MissLadyL09: sooo annoying
2012-07-10 04:47:26 [INFO] §b[AFKManager]§f isacam98 §ais now AFK!
2012-07-10 04:47:27 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: so what?
2012-07-10 04:47:34 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: i got them from u when u duplicated items!
2012-07-10 04:47:38 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: Guys, take your issues on skype please.
2012-07-10 04:47:40 [INFO] [Apprentice] CHAOZNhQ: you hate mesbah dont lie and me too
2012-07-10 04:47:46 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: I don't hate mesbah.
2012-07-10 04:47:47 [INFO] [Novice] fib98: mesbah when you sold the town the tracks would have came with it
2012-07-10 04:47:52 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: I just don't care for him.
2012-07-10 04:47:54 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: fib
2012-07-10 04:47:56 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: I'm indifferent.
2012-07-10 04:47:57 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: i never sold the town
2012-07-10 04:48:01 [INFO] [Apprentice] CHAOZNhQ: lol
2012-07-10 04:48:06 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: And if I hate dyou Chaoz, you would know it.
2012-07-10 04:48:07 [INFO] [Novice] fib98: didn't you sell it to lets?
2012-07-10 04:48:08 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: Just ask Momma.
2012-07-10 04:48:11 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: and he kicked me out but even admins say u have the right to get ur belongings
2012-07-10 04:48:15 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: no
2012-07-10 04:48:26 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: ANyway, I'm gonna work on my house.
2012-07-10 04:48:45 [INFO] [Novice] fib98: lets told me you did.... but I'm not going to get in to this it'll just annoy me longer
2012-07-10 04:48:53 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: lol Fib.
2012-07-10 04:49:03 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: so miss if i grief his house u cant say anythign abuo @!%
2012-07-10 04:49:14 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: If you even so grief his house I will ban you.
2012-07-10 04:49:20 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: So be warned.
2012-07-10 04:49:25 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: why dont u ban him for griefing me?!
2012-07-10 04:49:27 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: It's his town, btw.
2012-07-10 04:49:29 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: ur so unfair?
2012-07-10 04:49:31 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: SO?
2012-07-10 04:49:34 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: i built this area
2012-07-10 04:49:39 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: i built this rollercoaster
2012-07-10 04:49:39 [INFO] [Master] NINJA12Z: but u dont live here
2012-07-10 04:49:43 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: I was told you didn't even live there.
2012-07-10 04:49:44 [INFO] [Admin] khizer: Back
2012-07-10 04:49:46 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: so i have the right to take down my stuff
2012-07-10 04:49:48 [INFO] [Admin] khizer: Whats going on
2012-07-10 04:49:50 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: So therefore you don't own those tracks anymore.
2012-07-10 04:49:51 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: khizer!!!!
2012-07-10 04:49:54 [INFO] [Admin] khizer: yeh?
2012-07-10 04:49:55 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: ninja griefed me
2012-07-10 04:49:57 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: miss
2012-07-10 04:49:59 [INFO] [Master] NINJA12Z: nope
2012-07-10 04:50:00 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: i do live here
2012-07-10 04:50:00 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: Well if you want to take the tracks down, then do it.
2012-07-10 04:50:03 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: i can break the stuff
2012-07-10 04:50:04 [INFO] [Admin] khizer: I read the chat
2012-07-10 04:50:07 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: No, Ninja says you left.
2012-07-10 04:50:10 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: miss he took them all
2012-07-10 04:50:22 [INFO] [Admin] khizer: mesbah you dithced the town, you cant come and retrieve your belongoings
2012-07-10 04:50:24 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: I HAVENT LEFT IF I CAN STILL BUILD HERE
2012-07-10 04:50:29 [INFO] [Rookie] CHAOZHAILSTORM: t
2012-07-10 04:50:31 [INFO] [Master] NINJA12Z: he did so did gabriel
2012-07-10 04:50:32 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: KHIZER yes u can!!!!!
2012-07-10 04:50:33 [INFO] [Apprentice] CHAOZNhQ: gabe wnts to say something
2012-07-10 04:50:35 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: Oh I can fix that mesbah
2012-07-10 04:50:43 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: Ninja shall I remove him from foxville?
2012-07-10 04:50:45 [INFO] [Admin] khizer: no, no one removed you fomr the region
2012-07-10 04:50:48 [INFO] [Master] NINJA12Z: yes
2012-07-10 04:50:50 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: Ok
2012-07-10 04:50:50 [INFO] [Master] NINJA12Z: please
2012-07-10 04:50:51 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: not till i get my #?$@
2012-07-10 04:50:52 [INFO] [CommandLogger] Player: MissLadyL09 Command: /tp ninja
2012-07-10 04:51:01 [INFO] [CommandLogger] Player: MissLadyL09 Command: /region removemember foxville mesbah021
2012-07-10 04:51:03 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: Done
2012-07-10 04:51:12 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: stop taking my stuff!!!!T
2012-07-10 04:51:19 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: dude im tellin cub about u retards
2012-07-10 04:51:23 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: Go ahead.
2012-07-10 04:51:28 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: i will
2012-07-10 04:51:28 [INFO] [Master] NINJA12Z: yonk stolen
2012-07-10 04:51:30 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: u dumb admin
2012-07-10 04:51:37 [INFO] [Admin] khizer: Oh that's a ban
2012-07-10 04:51:46 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: after what she did
2012-07-10 04:51:49 [INFO] [Expert] mesbah021: i dont care
2012-07-10 04:51:56 [INFO] KICKED: MissLadyL09  kicked player 'mesbah021': Disrespecting Staff Again
2012-07-10 04:51:56 [INFO] BAN: MissLadyL09 banned name 'mesbah021': Disrespecting Staff Again
2012-07-10 04:52:19 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: I told him not to disrespect staff again.
2012-07-10 04:52:21 [INFO] [Admin] MissLadyL09: Didn't listen.
2012-07-10 04:52:35 [INFO] [CommandBook] (PM) khizer -> MissLadyL09: how long ban?
2012-07-10 04:52:44 [INFO] [CommandBook] (PM) MissLadyL09 -> khizer: I don't know. jk
2012-07-10 04:52:49 [INFO] [CommandBook] (PM) MissLadyL09 -> khizer: Nah just 3 days.
avatar
cublikefoot
Admin

Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-05-31
Location : In front of a computer

View user profile http://bakoncraft.123.st

Back to top Go down

Are you serious Mesbah?

Post  Watsuphomy on Mon Jul 09, 2012 10:12 pm

I've never seen a more disrespectful... ungrateful... selfish child! Did it take practice to be such a douche bag, or were you born with it? And you think your 16... Go back to the 2nd grade and learn your manners! You don't talk to a person like that, especially a woman! And to think you are allowed to talk to MissLady like that?!... Drop dead and stay away from this server, you stupid kid.
avatar
Watsuphomy

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-06-14
Location : Winter Park, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

fuuck u homy

Post  Mesbah021 on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:06 pm

homy ur a little biitch. miss is a dumb admin that doesnt know how to do her job. she just favorites people and doesnt care about if the other person is in the right or wrong. so shut the fuuck up bitcch and miss is never going to get my respect.
avatar
Mesbah021

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 21
Location : los angeles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cub i need ur help! miss banned me for no reason!

Post  cublikefoot on Tue Jul 10, 2012 11:53 pm

This forums is foul language free, please tone the language down everyone.
avatar
cublikefoot
Admin

Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-05-31
Location : In front of a computer

View user profile http://bakoncraft.123.st

Back to top Go down

Go hang yourself.

Post  Watsuphomy on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:23 pm

Mesbah021 wrote:homy ur a little biitch. miss is a dumb admin that doesnt know how to do her job. she just favorites people and doesnt care about if the other person is in the right or wrong. so shut the fuuck up bitcch and miss is never going to get my respect.

Lmao! You realize that me and Miss didn't get along at one point? Then we made up and became friends. Maybe if you were a little more mature, you and Miss would be friends. But no, you're a white trash piece of garbage. You think you're cool because you can curse me out... but your not. It makes you look like an idiot, and no one likes you for it. So why don't you go get some friends and actually hit puberty, because I can tell by your baby cheeks that you haven't even started.
avatar
Watsuphomy

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-06-14
Location : Winter Park, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lmfao

Post  Mesbah021 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:13 am

Hoe bout we fight irl? female dog I'll murder ur ass. I'll drive to u. Give me a place and time.
avatar
Mesbah021

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 21
Location : los angeles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cub i need ur help! miss banned me for no reason!

Post  cublikefoot on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:07 am

Mesbah021 wrote:Hoe bout we fight irl? female dog I'll murder ur ass. I'll drive to u. Give me a place and time.

Language please.
avatar
cublikefoot
Admin

Posts : 109
Join date : 2012-05-31
Location : In front of a computer

View user profile http://bakoncraft.123.st

Back to top Go down

What the...

Post  estapleford2466 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:37 am

Why is everyone taking this so seriously? I mean, come on guys. It's just a video game! This has no real effect on anyone's life! And it wasn't even a permanent ban! It was only for three days! Yes, I agree that you were being disrespectful. Yes, I agree that you should of been banned. But seriously! It wasn't permanent and MissLady had a good reason to do it! Everyone should just let this pass by and forget about, don't let things that happened in the past slow you down. If you still think your right. That's fine I won't argue with you about. But you should seriously just let it go and get back on Bakoncraft! If you don't want to apologize to MissLady that's fine. But you really don't need to blow things this big out of proportion! Please, just take a minuet to think about it. Maybe once I get more money in Bakoncraft I could even buy you some rails. What do you say?
avatar
estapleford2466

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 19
Location : Wilmington, Delaware

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Actually..

Post  MissLadyL09 on Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:08 pm

I'm making it permanent now. Also, this kind of misbehavior has been going on for a while already and Cub told me that he only had one last chance so yeah. <.< I have the right to keep it permanent and not only that but after seeing these posts, yeah I don't wish to see him on the server. That's just me though. If he has a problem, he can go to Cub.
avatar
MissLadyL09

Posts : 21
Join date : 2012-06-05
Location : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

LOL!

Post  Watsuphomy on Fri Jul 13, 2012 11:11 am

Mesbah021 wrote:Hoe bout we fight irl? female dog I'll murder ur ass. I'll drive to u. Give me a place and time.

Yeah, you're trash. You have no other comebacks, then you think you have the right to threaten me? You don't know who I am, kid. Go ahead, try to fight a golden glove boxer. I'll drop your ass to the ground, permanently. Want a time and place? Tuskawilla middle school, in Florida... on Sunday. I bet your mom would LOVE to send you here, idiot... Think before you say something.

(Sorry for the cursing cub, I just cant stand this kid anymore bounce)
avatar
Watsuphomy

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-06-14
Location : Winter Park, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

misssss

Post  Mesbah021 on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:19 pm

u cant ban me permanantly because i didnt do shit on the server! hahahahah! i didnt dis u in the server i dissed ur ass in the forums
SUCK DESE NUTS
avatar
Mesbah021

Posts : 12
Join date : 2012-06-20
Age : 21
Location : los angeles

View user profile

Back to top Go down

...

Post  estapleford2466 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:54 pm

Should I even bother being a part in this anymore? It doesn't seem like it's going to end anytime soon... Oh well, I'm outta here.
avatar
estapleford2466

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 19
Location : Wilmington, Delaware

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Lmao.

Post  Watsuphomy on Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:32 pm

Mesbah021 wrote:u cant ban me permanantly because i didnt do shit on the server! hahahahah! i didnt dis u in the server i dissed ur ass in the forums
SUCK DESE NUTS

Forums, server, or whatever... you cant disrespect the staff. So yes, she can ban you permanently. Shut up already... go bother another server.
avatar
Watsuphomy

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-06-14
Location : Winter Park, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Dont.

Post  Watsuphomy on Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:34 pm

estapleford2466 wrote:Should I even bother being a part in this anymore? It doesn't seem like it's going to end anytime soon... Oh well, I'm outta here.

You were never a part of this... Mesbah never disrespected you, and I don't want him to. So leave it alone, or we will have another problem. Smile
avatar
Watsuphomy

Posts : 24
Join date : 2012-06-14
Location : Winter Park, FL

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Oh, I know...

Post  estapleford2466 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:18 pm

What I ment was that I tried to calm things down earlier but it didn't work. Thats what I ment when I said"should I even stay involved in this?" I was making a refenece back to what I said.
avatar
estapleford2466

Posts : 15
Join date : 2012-06-22
Age : 19
Location : Wilmington, Delaware

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: cub i need ur help! miss banned me for no reason!

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum