Bakoncraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion

+2
skip8380
Bens_Dream
6 posters

Go down

Suggestion Empty Suggestion

Post  Bens_Dream Mon Jun 11, 2012 12:21 pm

Suggestion: Make Ben a mod

or let him fill out an application?

Bens_Dream

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Empty Re: Suggestion

Post  skip8380 Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:03 am

Ben don't ask and ask like i did i would hate to see anyone go down the path i did and destroy there chances of ever becoming mod so just leave the mod thing alone and let it flow like i should have and don't f**k your chances please i don't want to see you destroy those chances like i did. I'd be luck if cub would forget all of that and start over with me so thats why i will probably will never be moderator but i don't care my chances are i will try but not ask, bug or beg because it wreck those chances.

-Skip8380
skip8380
skip8380

Back to top Go down

Post  guardianxz Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:47 am

I believe the server website is very hard to navigate. Finding the simple register button is hard enough with its size, yet alone beside the extremely annoying ads which are necessary. If possible I suggest getting a larger navigation bar for newer people to the server to make life easier for us all. Thanks =)

Guardianxz-
guardianxz
guardianxz

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Empty I agree.

Post  MissLadyL09 Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:18 pm

guardianxz wrote:I believe the server website is very hard to navigate. Finding the simple register button is hard enough with its size, yet alone beside the extremely annoying ads which are necessary. If possible I suggest getting a larger navigation bar for newer people to the server to make life easier for us all. Thanks =)

Guardianxz-

I agree with Guardianxz. I believe having a larger navigation bar would prompt other people to use the webpage some more. I also have trouble reading the small print on here. Sad
MissLadyL09
MissLadyL09

Back to top Go down

Post  cublikefoot Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:29 pm

guardianxz wrote:Finding the simple register button is hard enough with its size. If possible I suggest getting a larger navigation bar for newer people to the server to make life easier for us all.

Done.

guardianxz wrote:Yet alone beside the extremely annoying ads which are necessary.
These ads make it so this website can stay up, you can disable them however with an extension to your browser.
Hoping you're using Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cfhdojbkjhnklbpkdaibdccddilifddb
cublikefoot
cublikefoot
Admin

https://bakoncraft.123.st

Back to top Go down

Suggestion Empty You don't only have to use google chrome.

Post  estapleford2466 Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:47 pm

You can also download a software onto firefox that does the same exact thing. I believe it's even called the same thing. Smile
estapleford2466
estapleford2466

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum