Bakoncraft
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BakonCraft Promo? @ Cublikefoot {Paranoidking}

3 posters

Go down

BakonCraft Promo? @ Cublikefoot {Paranoidking} Empty BakonCraft Promo? @ Cublikefoot {Paranoidking}

Post  paranoidking Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:08 am

Hey this message is directed towards cublikefoot but others may read to be aware. I was wondering if I could make a promotional video for the server. Kind of like what you would see in a call of duty sniping promo but for the server. I would edit the video in adobe after effects cs5.5 (top editing software) and publish in 720p. I used to edit frequently in the sniping community and was well known until I quit so I will make sure it's good. I would like to do this even if you don't want to use the video just for my own entertainment because I'm liking the server. You could post the promo on the forum homepage for people to look at and stuff and you could post a link to it when advertising you server on listing sites. I don't want anything from this I would do this for free as a gift because of the hard work all the staff is doing to make this server great I thought I'd pitch in. The only thing I'd like is maybe a higher rank Razz but even that is not my price this is for free just if you are liking my idea and feeling generous you could rank me up Smile Anyways, tell me your ideas / thoughts! Thanks!
- Paranoidking (in game minecraft name)

paranoidking

Back to top Go down

BakonCraft Promo? @ Cublikefoot {Paranoidking} Empty Re: BakonCraft Promo? @ Cublikefoot {Paranoidking}

Post  cublikefoot Mon Jul 23, 2012 10:43 am

Go right ahead! When I actually "release" the server from its beta state I'll put your video on the thread/post on the MC Forums, Planet Minecraft, etc. Have fun!
cublikefoot
cublikefoot
Admin

https://bakoncraft.123.st

Back to top Go down

BakonCraft Promo? @ Cublikefoot {Paranoidking} Empty Great idea!

Post  MissLadyL09 Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:35 am

Hey Paranoid! That really sounds like a great idea! Very Happy We need to find ways to promote Bakon and this would serve as a great opportunity to do so! We're going to need more new players <3
MissLadyL09
MissLadyL09

Back to top Go down

BakonCraft Promo? @ Cublikefoot {Paranoidking} Empty One last thing

Post  paranoidking Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:03 pm

First of all I'm really glad that you guys are on board with this, second of all to make this video the quality I would want it to be I would like to have the ability to fly. Flying would allow me to get the right cinematic that I need to complete the video… If that is too much to ask, I understand and I'll work around it.
- Paranoidking

paranoidking

Back to top Go down

BakonCraft Promo? @ Cublikefoot {Paranoidking} Empty Oh and also would you like any specific buildings / creations in the video?

Post  paranoidking Mon Jul 23, 2012 3:07 pm

^ ?

paranoidking

Back to top Go down

BakonCraft Promo? @ Cublikefoot {Paranoidking} Empty Re: BakonCraft Promo? @ Cublikefoot {Paranoidking}

Post  cublikefoot Mon Jul 23, 2012 6:31 pm

Sure, so long as it's of quality! Laughing
cublikefoot
cublikefoot
Admin

https://bakoncraft.123.st

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down